Thursday, December 20, 2007

Stay in school

I just completed the most rigorous academic semester of my life. Whatever reputation 2nd year of HBS has as a slack year is completely undeserved, at least in this case. (And isn't HBS all about cases?)

Apparently, I did it to myself. I made the mistake of taking more than a full load and doing it with 5/6 paper/project courses. I failed to heed the advice of those who had come before me, and it came back to bite me.

But I learned a ton, and in the end successfully managed to get everything done. (Grades are not out yet, though, so my use of the term "successful" is perhaps premature.) I'm not looking forward to my last semester at HBS, but only because it is my last. I'd add another year to the degree if they'd let me. Maybe if I fail all my courses next semester... hope my mom isn't reading this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home