Monday, December 31, 2007

Branches

I have a major life decision to make these days: what my post-HBS career will look like. I want to start the education company whose business plan I co-authored this semester. However, it just doesn't make sense to board that boat without the right crew, and it's not yet clear that will work out.

My backup plan is hardly unattractive. Israeli friends are launching a hedge fund and need a competent operations manager. I'm not sure why that prompted them to think of me, but I'm flattered to say the least. As moving to Israel is part of my 10-year plan, I wouldn't mind doing that sooner rather than later.

It's a major decision, though, and will likely have a significant influence on the path I follow in my career as well as my personal life. Wish me luck.

Labels: , , ,